Hi! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Happy Val…
Ok, I’ll stop singing. But I wanted to pass this along. Just got it from my friend Emma at fiercekindness.com and thought it’d make a lovely re-gift. To you. 🙂
You deserve a little kindness today. Especially from yourself!
The 12 Ways to be Fiercely Kind with yourself:
1. Be BOLD: live your life your way!
2. Remember: your flaws give you style and personality!
3. Ask yourself daily – What do I need to thrive today?
4. Your feelings are signals. Listen to them, always!
5. Remember: rejection proves you’re doing something courageous!
6. Forgive yourself. Period.
7. Say “No” when you need to: Life is too short to should on yourself.
8. Do less and take your time. Because rushing makes everyone miserable.
9. Stop tolerating – it’s not noble to allow things to drain you.
10. Gather a spark team of people who think you’re awesome!
11. Stop worrying what others think. Instead ask, “What do I think?”
12. Stand up for yourself. If not you, then who will?
So treat yourself great this day. It’ll lead to your ability to do the same for others just that much more, I promise. And by the way, I told you last month I’ve been working on a FREE MINI-COURSE to help you grow in this. PREPARE YOUR HEART TO SOAR is 5 Days to Greater Hope, with tools to build deeper connection with God, yourself and others.